Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year Aspirations 2013


Every year I make a list of things that I would like to complete by the end of the year.  This helps me to keep motivated even though some of the things on my list do not get completed.

Last year’s aspirations were quite lengthy. I was able to accomplish some of the list but not all of it. 

This year, I am going to keep my aspirations simple and attainable.

Faith:
::Read the 1 Year Bible  

Health:
::Lose 25 lbs and be more mindful of my health

Personal:
::Read 24 books
::Learn about medicinal herbs
::Minimalize wardrobe and buy new (to me) clothes that flatter by body type (Dress Your Best )

Animals:
::Do not take in any more critters!

Garden:
::Learn how to save our own seeds
::Expand the garden to be able to preserve more
::Make a chicken garden to feed the chickens self-sufficiently throughout the year
::Grow herbs for medicinal purposes

Financial:
::Pay down (at least) $10,000 principal on the mortgage


What are your aspirations for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment