As with every year, I have personal goals I would like to attain. I say this every year, but this year will be different! This is MY year!!
Here are my aspirations for 2015:
- Read through The One Year Bible (I always make it to March or April and then stop for some reason. This is the 3rd year in a row I am going to try and SUCCEED with this goal!)
- Lose 50 lbs by eating better, continuing to walk the dogs 2-3 miles a day, light weight training and by using Young Living Essential Oils
- Have $6,000 in savings (which is more than a 6 month emergency fund for me)
- Build my jewelry business to have 3 active representatives under me and to sell $6,000 this year ($500/month)
- Have a blast and enjoy myself throughout the entire year! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
So, there you have it.
Nothing earth shattering but extremely attainable if I work at it each and every month. Stay tuned for my progress throughout the year.
Here’s to an incredible 2015! Cheers!
What are some of your aspirations for this year?