- Laundry (3-4 days/week)
- Make the Bed (3 days/wk)
- Dishes: If the dishes were done the night before, I unload them in the morning. Otherwise, I put the dishes from breakfast into the dishwasher.
- Family Room
- Dining Room
- Wipe down dining room table
- Dishes either washed or put into dishwasher to wait for a full load
- Put everything on the counter-tops in its proper place
- Wipe down counters
- Empty recycle bin (if needed)
- Take out the trash (if needed)
- Clean the top of the stove
- Put away clean clothes
|Do you see how much dust accumulates in our house after just 1 week?!?|
(I dusted the edge of the amoire to show you.)
On this particular cleaning day, I dusted the air intake vent which has needed dusted for a long time (as you can see). I also cleaned up the table next to the couch where I sit and the fireplace. I have been trying to get our important paperwork filed, but everything just sat there by the fireplace for weeks!