This is how I made it:
- Make the pizza dough (see below for recipe)
- Spread out the dough on your pizza stone or pizza sheet
- Apply BBQ sauce to the dough
- Add chopped up chicken over the BBQ sauce
- Place mozzarella cheese over the chicken
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 450 or until dough is fully cooked
Steps 1 & 2
|(I had to add some shredded cheese because we ran out of mozzarella!)|
I couldn’t believe how simple this was to make and with very few ingredients, it was right up my alley! This recipe is a keeper in our home!
Our favorite homemade pizza dough recipe:
1 cup hot water
2 1/4 tsp yeast
1 tsp salt
3 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
2 1/2 cups flour
Mix together the hot water and yeast, then add the the other ingredients.
Bake at 450 for 15-20 minutes.