Monday, July 18, 2011

25 Weeks 'Til Christmas: Week 23 Marble Magnets

There are only 23 weeks until Christmas!  This week, for the 25 Weeks 'Til Christmas series is a website I found online called Not Martha.  The author of the website, Megan, is brilliant! I love alot of her craft ideas, and the blog is just plain fun to read.

Magnet Marbles

Photo Credit

For instructions on how to make these Magnet Marbles, please visit Not Martha's link!  I love that these are not your typical magnet.  They can be customized to the idividual and just plain fun on the boring ole' fridge!


Every Monday through the week of Christmas will be a new homemade gift idea/project.  Be sure to check them out!  Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. These are just too cute! I might have to try and make some of these. As for the Altoid containers...I have some of those that I can decorate instead of buying.

    ReplyDelete