Monday, July 11, 2011

25 Weeks 'Til Christmas:Week 24 Friendship Tea

There are only 24 weeks until Christmas.  This week, for the 25 Weeks 'Til Christmas series is a gift in a jar recipe I found in Mary Hunt's book entitled Debt-Proof the Holidays.  I love gifts in a jar because they are so simple, you can make alot of them in a short period of time, and they are practical!

Friendship Tea

1 C powdered Tang
1/2 C instant lemonade drink mix
1 1/2 C sugar
1 C instant tea (unsweetened)
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground cloves

Pour all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well. 

Add a tag to your gift that reads:
Friendship Tea: Place teaspoons of mix in a mug, add one cup boiling water, stir and enjoy.

Every Monday through the week of Christmas will be a new homemade gift idea/project.  Be sure to check them out!  Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Hard to believe that there are only 25 weeks til Christmas! I just realized that I didn't reply to your comment. You don't need 45 tomato plants to can. The 16 that you have will be fine. We just can A LOT of tomato "stuff" and I love to eat them, so I always plant a lot. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete