Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Focus and Stay on Track!

I created Sparing Change earlier this year as a way to talk about ways my husband and I save money, but also speak about the changes we are going through in attempt to be more self-sufficient as well as grow as individuals and as a couple.  Lately, I feel like I have been way off track on why I created this blog and have gone on to talk more about personal things that have nothing to do with my vision of where I would like Sparing Change to go. 

That being said, I am going to try to get back on track and write more about what Sparing Change is all about.  I realize that there will be personal information because this is about our life and our journey, but not so much petty things like my favorite color and what I may or may not fear.  Next week, I will start fresh and post about things that Sparing Change is all about. 

I appreciate each and every one of you that follows the blog, provide feedback when I ask a question on my FB page, and those who have supported me through this whole experience.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting your inexpensive gifts! I'm keeping all these in mind in this economy!

    ReplyDelete