For $14.99, we got:
- 15 tomato plants (grape, medallion, roma and beefstake)
- 4 zuke plants
- 3 eggplant (my first year growing these)
- 3 sweet banana peppers (first time)
- 3 yellow peppers (first time)
- 3 unknown (I lost the tag between the greenhouse and home)
Next year, to avoid the weeds, I am going to do what Becky does on Becky's Homestead. If you are interested in homesteading, she has great vlogs. When I found her, it took about a week to get through all of her vlogs.
The only other thing to do right now is to plant the rest of the vegetables, plant my greenbean seeds and squash seeds, and watch everything grow!
I am linking up with Frugal Gardening 101 for this post. Please, come join us!
What do you have in your garden?